Multi-stop sale: Fly to Hawaii and Los Angeles from $799 return
Hawaiian Airlines has one tempting offer with two very tempting destinations included.
Drop everything. No, really. Flight Centre has just pulled out one of the sweetest deals to the USA.
It includes two stops, one in Hawaii and the other in Los Angeles, full-service flights and travel dates over the American summer.
And yes, it's priced from $799 return from Brisbane or Sydney.
If you're already sold, you can sign up through Flight Centre here. If you need more convincing, check out our analysis below.
How good are these Hawaiian Airlines fares?
- Price: Great. To be perfectly frank, these aren't the cheapest fares we've seen to Los Angeles of late. That goes to these Virgin Australia flights from $772 return; however, those are direct flights and are only available in March. For an extra $27, you get to fly to another city and choose warmer travel dates.
- Airline: Great. Hawaiian Airlines is a full-service airline. This means that checked luggage, meals and entertainment come included on both your flights.
- Travel time: Great. Both legs (Australia to Honolulu and Honolulu to Los Angeles) are direct, making them a quick way to get to both their beach fronts.
- Weather: Great. Travel is available from 1 May until 19 September 2019. There are blackout dates between 15 June and 12 July which is the Aussie school holiday period, but on the upside, you can travel from July-September which is peak summer season.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?