Fly full-service Switzerland flights on sale for just $960
Take to the skies on Thai Airways from four major Australian cities to Zurich.
Four-star luxury airline Thai Airways has once again slashed prices on its European routes and one of the journeys that has caught our bargain-hunting eye is from Australia to Zurich.
With starting fares under $1,000 return, these fares are around as cheap as they get. In fact, the last notable flight sale on this route with Thai Airways was in April, where fares were only $20 cheaper.
This time around, while the price may be slightly more, the range of flight dates is wider with flights available from September to December 2017 and from March to April 2018. So while the major Christmas holiday period isn't included, you can still catch Zurich covered in white as snow generally falls between November and March.
Departures from major Australian cities are as follows:
- Perth to Zurich ... from $960 return
- Melbourne to Zurich ... from $1,000 return
- Brisbane to Zurich ... from $1,009 return
- Sydney to Zurich ... from $1,013 return
All flights can be booked through I Want That Flight and are available for a limited time only.
- Peak-season flights to Europe on the world’s best airline from $969 return
- Fly from $39.95 this summer with Tigerair’s Ready, Set, Go sale
- Bliss out in Queensland from $105 with Qantas
- Use this code to get flights to California for less than $705 return
- Take a break on Kangaroo Island with flights from $109 one-way