Fly from Sydney or Melbourne to Okinawa Japan for under $700 return
Unheard of prices for a unique resort holiday.
Okinawa is Japan's answer to the domestic resort holiday. Located in the East China Sea, it comprises of 150 islands and a tropical climate that makes it a haven for local holidaymakers seeking sun and surf.
Even in winter, the temperature in Okinawa barely drops below 23°C making even these discounted autumn/winter flights something of a rare find.
You can thank Air China for these fares, which are taking you from Sydney or Melbourne to Okinawa via Beijing for under $700 return. Even flights to the country's capital of Tokyo rarely hit this low on an all-inclusive carrier.
You'll need to fly on specific dates in October and November for these tickets, which are available until sold out.
Prices start at $682 return when departing Melbourne and $699 when departing Sydney. Most of the cheapest dates depart late October and return early November.
Book: You can search for and book these stellar flights now through I Want That Flight.
- This Qantas sale has you saying hello to Tasmania from $149
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159