Fly direct to Vietnam on Jetstar from $317 return
Direct flights going cheap as chips.
Ever since Jetstar announced it was launching direct flights between Melbourne and Sydney starting May we've been itching to see how cheap the fares could get.
When the budget airline released its first load of tickets it was selling them for $159 each way and now that we're knocking on the launch date door, the airline has surprised us with even cheaper fares.
The flights now on sale depart Melbourne for $360 to $367 and Sydney for $317 to $370 return to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Flight dates are in May and June this year, with cheaper fares being available for earlier flights.
Spaces are limited and these are available until sold out. All these ticket prices are for return flights, but don't include luggage or meals, although these can be added for an extra amount.
These prices are about on par with the best budget fares around, but can take you directly for a faster flight and may be well worth picking up if you're ready to do Vietnam.
Flight and prices are through I Want That Flight where you can book online.
- Summer flights to Europe and the USA on Cathay Pacific from $1,165 return
- Party in Hawaii from $398 return with the latest Jetstar Flight Frenzy sale
- Air New Zealand flights to New Zealand now on sale from $168
- Take up to 40% off your next Tigerair flight
- Peak-season flights to Japan down to $529 return