Fly direct to Vietnam on Jetstar from $317 return
Direct flights going cheap as chips.
Ever since Jetstar announced it was launching direct flights between Melbourne and Sydney starting May we've been itching to see how cheap the fares could get.
When the budget airline released its first load of tickets it was selling them for $159 each way and now that we're knocking on the launch date door, the airline has surprised us with even cheaper fares.
The flights now on sale depart Melbourne for $360 to $367 and Sydney for $317 to $370 return to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Flight dates are in May and June this year, with cheaper fares being available for earlier flights.
Spaces are limited and these are available until sold out. All these ticket prices are for return flights, but don't include luggage or meals, although these can be added for an extra amount.
These prices are about on par with the best budget fares around, but can take you directly for a faster flight and may be well worth picking up if you're ready to do Vietnam.
Flight and prices are through I Want That Flight where you can book online.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale