FlowFonix Buddies wireless earbuds review
The FlowFonix Buddies earphones are convenient and work well during workouts, but have some intermittent connectivity issues that can be distracting. For the asking price, however, they're perfectly adequate.
- Solid fit during workouts
- Good value for money
- Some intermittent connectivity issues
- Sound quality is only average
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
- Three bud sizes to suit a variety of ears
- Charging case extends battery life by up to 5 times
- Low-profile design is discreet and tasteful
- Having to pair the buds to each other as well as your device can be cumbersome
- Intermittent connection problems are troublesome
- Acceptable sound quality, but nothing to write home about
- On-bud controls are intuitive
- Built-in microphone works surprisingly well
The Buddies are a solid option for those who are looking for a pair of wireless earbuds at a budget price point.
Pricing and availability
FlowFonix's values are "to deliver a simple wireless earphone that delivers what you need without all the fancy bells and whistles and without the hefty price-tag."
What that means in pricing terms is that you'll pay $146.95 for a pair, marking them as a low-cost option given they're smaller Bluetooth buds. Competing headphones in this category typically retail north of $200, so they're very much playing to the budget crowd.