Celebrate special occasions with flowers from Australia’s leading online florist, flowers.com.au and enjoy discounted prices using promo codes.
flowers.com.au is an established online flower retailer in Australia. In fact, they are said to be the leading retailer of flowers online in the country. The success of this florist network lies in their delivery of fresh cut flowers from some of the best flowers in the world. With flowers.com.au, you're assured of 100% satisfaction when it comes to your floral orders.
flowers.com.au is always making sure that the quality of their flowers is top-notch and they have a comprehensive program that continuously conducts tests and surveys to ensure customers are happy with their orders.
flowers.com.au promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2017
|$10 delivery||Have your flowers delivered for $10 Australia-wide.||
Last verified 8 Feb 2016
|Shop the best sellers||Not sure what to buy? Shop the best sellers list at flowers.com.au here.||
Last verified 8 Feb 2016
Top items from flowers.com.au
Pros and cons of flowers.com.au
- Satisfaction guaranteed: They guarantee freshness and great quality with all deliveries.
- Local and international deliveries: Flowers can be delivered to all parts of Australia and you can make orders to go out to friends and family in other parts of the world as well.
- Diverse floral selections: They have all types of flowers from lilies to roses, daisies and much more. You will not be limited on choice and you can in fact find flowers that are not easily accessible in your region since these are arranged by florists from all over Australia and the world.
- Easy site navigation: The site offers a good user experience. You can easily browse through the flowers selections and categories.
- Unclear refunds policy: flowers.com.au has an unclear refunds policy. The florist network does not provide much information when it comes to returns, exchanges and refunds.
Shipping guide for flowers.com.au
flowers.com.au offers delivery to all parts of Australia and internationally, as well. Australians can benefit from same-day deliveries on all orders that are sent by 13:00 weekends and 10:00 Saturdays. The company doesn’t guarantee deliveries on Sundays. The florist network allows you to specify your preferred delivery time, but this is not always guaranteed - especially when it comes to delivery to remote areas.
Flowers and other gifts bought through the site cannot be delivered to P.O. Box addresses. The receiver will need to be contacted in order to provide an alternative address if the delivery is to be made.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for flowers.com.au
You can cancel your order and request a refund, but only if your only is not already in transit. Cancellation of orders in transit will accrue a charge of AUD$16 to cover delivery costs.
While flowers.com.au doesn’t really their policy for returns, it appears that they consider requests for refunds and exchanges in accordance with their satisfaction guarantee. The florist guarantees that all their flower arrangements and gifts bought through their site will be of high quality and fresh as well. If you have any complaints or questions regarding what measures they take as far as returns are concerned, get in touch with their customer service department.