Flowers.com.au is Australia’s leading online flower shop offering fresh flowers and high quality gifts across the globe. Use one of our flowers.com.au promo codes to get great discounts on floral arrangements.
Flowers.com.au discount codes
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|29 May 2019||15% off everything||FIN****|
|11 Jun 2019||$15 off first and second box||CAC****|
|13 Jun 2019||50% off everything||Tak****|
|31 May 2019||10% off orders over $200||FIN****|
|2 Apr 2019||$20 off your first order||20N****|
About Flowers.com.au Coupon Codes
Flowers.com.au is one of Australia's leading floral retailers, delivering beautiful flower arrangements and quality gifts across Australia and internationally. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary or a new romance, sending flowers is a great way to show someone that you’re thinking about them.
This convenient online shop allows you to browse all available products at your leisure before making a secure purchase from the comfort of your own home. The shop’s helpful customer service team is also on hand via phone to handle any issues that may arise. The shop maintains a thorough quality assurance program to ensure you and your purchase are well looked after and that you're 100 percent satisfied with your product and flowers.com.au's service.
How do I take advantage of flowers.com.au deals?
- Browse the available deals codes for flowers.com.au and click the one you want to use for your purchase. This will redirect you to the sales page.
- Shop online through their website and pick the product or products you want to buy.
- When you found the product(s) you want, click on “buy now” at the bottom of the product’s page. Repeat this step if you’re buying multiple items.
- When you click “buy now” you’ll be taken to the checkout page. Here, fill in your contact information and then fill out the recipient’s information.
- Once you submit both of the contact forms you’ll be taken to the payment option page. Here, you’ll enter in your payment details.
- Finalise your order successfully by processing payments.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Flowers.com.au and saved.
Pros and cons of flowers.com.au
- Wide selection of products. Flowers.com.au offers a wide range of products including beautiful flowers, convenient containers made of different materials, and sympathy arrangements that include wreaths.
- Additional gifts available. When you purchase a floral arrangement from flowers.com.au you have the option to add on additional gifts including chocolate, balloons, stuffed toys, and even wine to make your gift extra special.
- Satisfaction guarantee. The online retailer offers a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all of their products so you know that when you place your order you’ll get exactly what you want.
- Cancellation fees may apply to cancelled orders. If you cancel your order from flowers.com.au before the order is shipped out you are able to get a full refund but if the order is already in transit and has to go back to the florist you have to pay a cancellation fee of around $16 to cover the delivery and other fees.
Shipping guide for flowers.com.au
Flowers.com.au offers same day delivery for Australia-wide orders if the order is placed before 13:00 AEST on Monday through Friday and by 10 on Saturdays. Sunday deliveries aren’t guaranteed by the online retailer since many florists are closed on Sundays. Any deliveries requested for a Sunday or public holiday will be delivered on the next day or the day before. While you can designate certain delivery times, the retailer can’t guarantee that those times will be met. Note, deliveries will not be made to a P.O. Box address.
If the recipient isn’t home upon delivery the courier will either leave the item in a secure location at the address or they’ll leave the recipient a note asking them to arrange a re-delivery with the florist. International deliveries are also available usually within 24 hours depending on when the order was placed and where the delivery location is. Special conditions apply when delivering to hotels, ships, airports, crematoria and cemeteries, hospitals, and funeral parlours.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for flowers.com.au
Flowers.com.au allows you to cancel any order and request a refund which will be approved as long as the order has not already been sent out for delivery. If the order is already in transit you will be charged a cancellation fee of around $16 to cover the delivery cost.
There doesn’t seem to be a clear return policy through flowers.com.au but they do have a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee which means all of their products are fully guaranteed so if you’re unsatisfied there should be some kind of recourse. They urge all customers to get in touch with their customer service department to discuss any problems regarding their products.
About flowers.com.au and its history
Flowers.com.au is Australia’s leading online floral retailer that delivers flowers across the country and internationally thanks to a network of florists. The online shop is set up in a way to make browsing and purchasing easy, fast, and convenient. This is much better than going to one florist and searching through books of arrangements. The company also offers other products like chocolates, wine, stuffed toys, and balloons.
The floral company also guarantees the quality of their products through quality assurance tests such as customer surveys and blind tests. This allows them to offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all of their products.