Shop for high-quality shoes at Florsheim and get discounts on the items you purchase using these promo codes.
Florsheim promo codes and discount vouchers for May 2019
Popular Florsheim coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|17 Jan 2019||FREE shipping on orders over $100||********|
About Florsheim Coupon Codes
Florsheim has established itself as a leading household name in top-quality shoe designs. The company has attracted many customers through its dedication to great service delivery and customer satisfaction by producing, promoting and selling quality footwear.
The range of products available includes men's, women's and kids' shoes, as well as accessories such as belts, soles, laces and bags. Men can shop for casual shoes, boots, new arrivals and designer brands while women can find casual shoes, wedged shoes, heels, sandals and much more at competitive prices.
How do I use my Florsheim promo code?
- Click on the promo code you’d like to use form above. This will safely redirect you to the Florsheim website so you can search for the products you want on the Florsheim website by category.
- Click the ‘ADD TO CART’ button below the product you want to add it to your shopping list.
- Continue browsing through the Florsheim store for more shoe products and accessories. Add any new items to your cart by clicking the ‘ADD TO CART’ button.
- To view the items already in your shopping cart, click on ‘ITEMS IN CART’ at the top of the webpage.
- Click on the ‘Checkout’ button to pay for the order.
- Enter the promo code in the space provided and click ‘APPLY’.
- Enter your payment details to finalise your purchase.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Florsheim and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Florsheim
- Wide range. You can find leading shoe brands for both men and women at the online store. You can also find shoe care products, socks, shoe laces, insoles and other accessories in a single location.
- Free shipping. The company offers free shipping to any location in Australia for orders of $50 or more, allowing you to save on shipping expenses when you make a large purchase.
- Live chat. You can talk to a Florsheim customer service representative at any point during your online shopping and get help on finding products, returns, pricing or any other queries you have. You can also call the company’s customer service number for additional help.
- Limited payment options. You cannot pay for items using popular eCommerce channels such as PayPal or eWallet.
Shipping guide for Florsheim
Florsheim strives to process all orders the same day they are placed. A standard shipping fee of $9.90 is charged on all orders below $50, while orders above that amount are shipped for free within Australia. The company chooses the courier service to deliver your parcel according to the size of the parcel, but Toll Priority is the courier service used for most deliveries. The company tries as much as possible to ensure that local deliveries are made within five to seven business days. All orders must be signed for by the buyer.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Florsheim
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with an item you order from the Florsheim online store, you will have a window of 30 days to return it provided it is in good condition and in its original packaging. However, you cannot get a refund for any reduced items, but you can return them for an exchange. Online purchases cannot be returned to any Florsheim retail stores and will have to be shipped to the online company address within 30 days. Customers are to pay for any shipping costs on returned items unless they are faulty, and you’ll have to allow 14 days for the processing of your refund or exchange request.
About Florsheim and its history
Florsheim was founded in 1892 by Milton Florsheim. The company started producing high-quality shoes in a small factory in Chicago, Illinois, and was initially started to produce men’s shoe brands. Due to continued growth, the company later incorporated a women’s shoe line in 2003. Florsheim has now expanded to various other parts of the world including Australia, the UK and New Zealand. The company is currently owned by the Weyco Group and has added two lines to its shoe portfolio. The new lines are Florsheim Duckie Brown and Florsheim Limited.