Fly to Vietnam from $129 in AirAsia’s latest sale
On sale for two days only - quick sticks!
Malaysia's budget carrier AirAsia is at it again, taking Aussies to Vietnam for less. This time on flights starting from $129 along its Sydney and Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh routes.
That's not the only Vietnamese city you can jet set to, with flights to Da Nang and Hanoi also discounted. Departures are from AirAsia's Australian hubs: Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Perth, for travel from now till 31 October 2017.
The last notable Vietnam sale with AirAsia was in February where prices were either the same or slightly cheaper. For example, at the time Sydney or Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh City was also $129 each way, however, Gold Coast to Da Nang was $279 as opposed to this sale's $295 price tag. While these fares aren't the absolute cheapest you'll get from AirAsia, they're not too far off.
Although last-minute sale flights for May and June have already sold out, there are still plenty of fares on offer for travel between August and October.
The fares included are:
- Gold Coast to Da Nang: $295 each way
- Gold Coast to Hanoi: $295 each way
- Gold Coast to Ho Chi Minh City: 259 each way
- Melbourne to Da Nang: $305 each way
- Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh City: $129 each way
- Perth to Hanoi: $225 each way
- Perth to Ho Chi Minh City: $199 each way
- Sydney to Da Nang: $295 each way
- Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City: $129 each way
This sale ends on 11 May 2017, unless sold out prior.
Book: Book directly with AirAsia or avoid the $10 credit card fee and buy them via I Want That Flight.