Flights to Tokyo are now down to $612 return on Singapore Airlines
Spoil yourself with these luxurious flights to the land of the rising sun.
We're absolutely smitten with Tokyo. From its bright neon signs and quirky fashion to its classic temples and tori gates, it's a sensory explosion.
So when we hear we can get to the city and back for $612 return on a 5-star airline like Singapore Airlines our jaws drop. Yes, literally.
The flights take off from June to August (summer) and November (autumn), and take off from Adelaide, Sydney, Darwin, Melbourne, Cairns, Gold Coast and Hobart.
The cheapest route is Adelaide to Tokyo at $611 return with Sydney not far behind at $614 return, Darwin at $615 and Melbourne at $616 to name a few.
There is no end date to this sale but at these prices we'd be booking ASAP. You can do so through I Want That Flight but if you want to be a little sneakier, you can go to the Singapore Airlines website and call on its Price Match Guarantee to nab that flight directly through the airline.
We always like that option for peace of mind, if we can get it.
How good are these Singapore Airlines fares to Tokyo?
- Price: Great. With a starting price of $611 return on a 5-star airline, it's difficult (read, near impossible) to do any better.
- Airline: Great. Singapore Airlines is regarded as the best airline in the world by Skytrax.
- Frequent Flyer Points: KrisFlyer members can earn points on flights.
- Weather: Good. While not peak season, you'll score hot summer weather or shoulder season flights.
- Travel time: OK. Flights include a layover in Singapore, which can be extended to explore the city. Free tours are available at select times. If you choose to fly with other airlines you could nab direct flights.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do