Flights to the Whitsunday Coast down to $49 in the latest Tigerair sale
Travel dates available through to September 2017.
This budget carrier is celebrating Easter by slashing airfares on domestic flights around Australia. Until 4 April 2017, or seats are sold out, flights to the Whitsunday Coast are going from $49, with travel periods from 2 May to 19 September 2017.
Understandably, the earlier flights may not be ideal due to adverse weather conditions however there are still plenty of flights available between July and September for when the Queensland Coast recovers.
Here are the fares:
- Brisbane to the Whitsunday Coast - $49
- Sydney to the Whitsunday Coast - $75
Compared to rival budget carrier Jetstar these prices are a steal - especially for Brisbane flyers with Jetstar currently offering Brisbane to Whitsunday Coast fares from $55 and Sydney to Whitsunday Coast fares from $65 each way.
Make a booking for your Tigerair flight with Flight Centre to lock down these prices and get ready for a luxurious Easter getaway.
As a budget carrier you will need to purchase luggage if needed, but these flights still remain a great deal. Make the most of your vacation by booking some tour discounts, and get ready for an unbeatable trip.
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
- Jetstar slashes prices from $89 on Gold Coast to Hobart route
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes