Flights to the USA slashed down to $844 return with latest Virgin Australia sale
Celebrate the next 4th of July in the USA with these super cheap flights with peak summer dates.
After getting through what felt like a never-ending winter, you might feel like us and be ready to escape for the next one. Luckily, we've just spotted a Flight Centre flash sale with flights to the USA as low as $844 return with Virgin Australia.
This is not a drill, people.
Grab your credit card, call your friends and put in that leave request with the boss. Prices this low are rare and summer dates are even rarer.
We're talking about flights to San Francisco from $844, Los Angeles from $885 and New York from $1,235.
Even better, folks all around Australia will be able to jump on this sale because there are flights from the usual cities like Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane as well as Adelaide, Canberra, Gold Coast, Cairns, Hobart, Darwin and Perth.
You won't be starved for travel dates either as they're available for select dates from 17 January to 10 September 2020.
Well, what are you waiting for? The sale ends tomorrow, 14 September unless seats sell out. And we've got a feeling those summer dates are going to be the first to disappear.
To book: Make sure one of them is yours by visiting Flight Centre now.
How good are these Virgin Australia fares?
- Price: Great. We don't need to tell you twice that these prices are low. Virgin Australia's latest USA sale didn't even get under $1,000 return and sub-$900 is almost unheard of, especially with summer dates.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is a full service airline so your checked luggage and meals are both included with your ticket.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Great. Virgin Velocity members can earn 5 points for every $1 spent on flights. That's a minimum 4,220 points based on the cheapest return fare.
- Travel time: Great. You will have to stopover on route when travelling to New York but otherwise, most flights are direct outside of the odd domestic layover.
- Weather: Great. You've got eight months of travel dates to choose from in this Virgin Australia sale, including peak summer dates to the US. If you're unsure of the best time to fly, consult our guide for our recommendations based on price and weather.
- The three-step plan to reopen Australia: What you can and can’t do
- Airlines, cruises and tours waive change and cancellation fees due to coronavirus [Updated]
- Australians advised not to travel: What to know [Updated]
- Travelling during coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know [Updated]
- What to know if your travels are affected by the domestic travel ban