Flights to the Philippines drop to $252 return
There are 7,000 islands awaiting your arrival.
With fares available from Perth to Manila during the peak summer and school holiday season in January and February, these fares are too good not to snap up.
The lowest-priced flights fly out from Perth, but other cities and dates are also available, including:
- From Perth for $252 return
- From Darwin for $305 return (available in August/September with Jetstar)
- From Sydney for $315 return (available in July/August with Cebu Pacific)
- From Melbourne for $352 return (available in October/November with Jetstar)
Flights from Sydney are direct, while flights from Perth, Darwin and Melbourne are via Singapore. Some stopovers may be up to 11 hours long, but with easy access to public transport and efficient customs, you should have enough time to stretch your legs and explore the city for a few hours.
All flights are to Manila, which has the largest international airport in the Philippines. To visit travel hotspots such as Boracay, Palawan or Cebu, cheap domestic flights can be booked with airlines such as Cebu Pacific and AirAsia.
The Jetstar fares are part of the airline’s end of financial year sale and are available until midnight tonight (19 June 2017). The Cebu Pacific fares aren’t part of a particular sale, but could sell out at any moment. To book these fares, visit I Want That Flight.
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return