Flights to the Langkawi islands from $264 return
Fly away to Malaysia's resort islands at incredible prices.
This gorgeous archipelago is one of Malaysia's most heavily promoted destinations, and one that frequent travellers in the Asia-Pacific are usually immediately familiar with. It's the name of a picturesque archipelago of 99 islands, bringing tropical beaches, jungles and mountains alongside each other.
This region obviously has no shortage of visitors, so it's hard to pick up cheap flights to this gem. AirAsia's doing something about that right now though, with some outstanding airfares flying to Langkawi from March to May in 2018.
These flight prices end 11 June unless sold out prior.
There's no other place like Langkawi and we've only ever seen prices like this a couple of times before, and always as part of an ultra-cheap sale. If you want to go to Langkawi (and you do), then these prices are well worth grabbing. Head to I Want That Flight to make your booking.
- Perth to Langkawi - $264 return
- Sydney to Langkawi - $352 return
- Gold Coast to Langkawi - $352 return
- Melbourne to Langkawi - $353 - $355 return
- Bookings: Book online at I Want That Flight.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return