Flights to the Langkawi islands from $264 return
Fly away to Malaysia's resort islands at incredible prices.
This gorgeous archipelago is one of Malaysia's most heavily promoted destinations, and one that frequent travellers in the Asia-Pacific are usually immediately familiar with. It's the name of a picturesque archipelago of 99 islands, bringing tropical beaches, jungles and mountains alongside each other.
This region obviously has no shortage of visitors, so it's hard to pick up cheap flights to this gem. AirAsia's doing something about that right now though, with some outstanding airfares flying to Langkawi from March to May in 2018.
These flight prices end 11 June unless sold out prior.
There's no other place like Langkawi and we've only ever seen prices like this a couple of times before, and always as part of an ultra-cheap sale. If you want to go to Langkawi (and you do), then these prices are well worth grabbing. Head to I Want That Flight to make your booking.
- Perth to Langkawi - $264 return
- Sydney to Langkawi - $352 return
- Gold Coast to Langkawi - $352 return
- Melbourne to Langkawi - $353 - $355 return
- Bookings: Book online at I Want That Flight.
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return