Flights to Phuket on sale with AirAsia from $275 return
This island paradise is just waiting for you to visit it next year.
Phuket is also one of the most accessible islands in Thailand. Adding to that accessibility this month is its affordability, thanks to AirAsia's latest Mega sale, which has flights to Phuket down to $275 return from Australia.
Fares are on travel from February to May 2018, so you have ample time to plan your stay and you get to experience Phuket at its finest, with bright days, little rainfall and a declining holidaying crowd. Compared to the last notable Phuket sale, which saw Jetstar selling tickets for $204 return it might be slightly dearer, but you do get all the best weather, which might be worth the extra dollars.
Starting fares from major cities in this AirAsia sale include:
- Perth to Phuket... $275 return
- Melbourne to Phuket... $358 return
- Gold Coast to Phuket... $363 return
- Sydney to Phuket... $363 return
Flights are on sale until 11 June unless sold out prior. They can be booked through I Want That Flight here.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return