Flights to Paris drop down to $999 return in the latest Vietnam Airlines sale
Be captivated by the city of lights for less than $1,000 return.
Paris is one of those cities that you have to experience at least once, and with Vietnam Airlines dropping flights to the city of lights to under $1,000 return, now is as good a time as any to see what all the hype is about.
Flights start at $999 return, which is for journeys from Melbourne. Take off from Sydney and you're looking at fares from $1,026 return.
Both flights are for travel from 20 April to 10 June 2018, which is the Parisian spring and welcomes warming weather sans the crowds.
The last notable sale to Paris took us there and back again for $882 return in October-November 2017. So while this sale comes with a mark-up of over $100, it does boast better travel dates at a time when the weather is warming rather than cooling.
There's no set end date for these fares but as always, it's first in, best dressed.
Both can be booked through Flight Centre, which is also where you can search for fares to Paris from other Australian cities. This flights include the following:
- Melbourne to Paris from $999 return, flying Vietnam Airlines
- Sydney to Paris from $1,026 return, flying Vietnam Airlines
- Brisbane to Paris from $1,189 return, flying Singapore Airlines
- Canberra to Paris from $1,229 return, flying Singapore Airlines
- Perth to Paris from $1,097 return, flying China Southern Airlines
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- Jetstar sale launches flights from just $35 one way
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale