Flight deals to Paris that will keep money in your pocket so you can spend more on your holiday.
Paris is a chic city with amazing shopping, iconic city sights, beautiful architecture and a culture unlike any other. With so much to see and do, Paris is the perfect European getaway.
To get you there we’ve got the best flight deals and the need-to-know information to get your trip started.
Latest flight deals to Paris
|Europe flights from $1,131 return||
|Valid for travel from 9 May 2018 - 31 March 2019. Destinations include London, Dublin, Paris, Amsterdam, Rome and more. Sample fare is Perth-London.||
|Europe flights from $1,219 return||
|Valid for travel from 4 September - 30 November 2018 and 14 January - 31 March 2019. Minimum of 2 passenger. Destinations include Dublin, Barcelona, Paris, Athens, Rome and more. Sample fare is Perth-Dublin. T&Cs apply.||
|Europe flights from $1,140 return||
|Valid for travel until 31 March 2019. Sample fare is Perth-London Gatwick. Destinations include Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham and more.||
|Europe flights from $1,908 return||
|Valid for travel from 6-31 December 2018. Destinations include Amsterdam, Paris, Dublin, London and more. Sample fare is Perth-Rome.||
|$10 for $125 toward Europe flights||
|Valid for travel on select dates and any destination in Europe with Qantas, Etihad, Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Qatar and Delta. T&Cs apply.||
|Europe flights from $1,190 return||Valid for travel on select dates. Destinations include London, Rome, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and more. Sample fare is Sydney-Zurich.||
Search for flights to Paris
What do I need to know about flights to Paris?
Flight times to Paris
- From Sydney: 23 hrs 30 mins +
- From Melbourne: 23 hrs +
- From Perth: 24 hrs 25 mins +
- From Brisbane: 20 hrs 15 mins +
Who flies to Paris?
There are no airlines that fly direct from Australia to Paris.
Emirates, Thai Airways, ANA, Singapore Airlines, Delta, United, Etihad Airways, British Airways, Air India, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Qatar Airways, Korean Air, EVA Air, China Eastern, American Airlines, Air Mauritius, Qantas, Air China, Virgin Australia, China Southern, Vietnam Airlines, Hainan Airlines, Air France and Air Canada all provide flights, with stopovers, from Australia to Paris.
What are the closest airports to Paris?
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) serves as the main international airport in Paris. Orly Airport (ORY) is a second international airport.
How to get into Paris from the airport
Paris has a grand total of three airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG), also known as Roissy, Paris Orly (ORL) and Paris Beauvais (BVA).
Paris CDG is 26km northeast of the city and the major international hub. The cheapest and most reliable transport method is the RER train line. Take the CDGVal light-rail to the train station for a total journey time of around 45 minutes. Alternatively the Roissybus runs to Paris Opera area non-stop and takes up to 90 minutes, depending on traffic. Air France provides shuttle buses to nearby metro stations, Montparnasse and Gare de Lyon.
Paris Orly is 16km south of the city. Orlybus goes to the metro station in Montparnasse and Air France runs shuttles to Les Invalides and Montparnasse. Again, the cheapest method is train. Take the Orlyval monorail or a shuttle bus to the RER train station, and the train to Paris then takes 35 minutes.
Paris Beauvais is a lesser known airport 85 km north of Paris, and budget airline Ryanair uses it for flights in and out. Shuttles to the city are available and take about 75 minutes.
Alternatively you can reserve private shuttle services in advance or take a taxi from outside the terminal – taxis in Paris are not cheap though.
What other airport transfer options are available?
From Charles de Gaulle Airport taxis and cars can be hired. Privates and group airport transfers are available. Uber costs EUR50–80. There are also multiple public transportation options by bus and train.
What car hire options are available?
Car hire desks are open at both Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airport from the first to the last flight. You can also pre-book online to avoid disappointment, particularly during peak periods. Companies available to book are: Avis, Budget, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Europcar, Firefly, Hertz, Sixt, Interrent, Alamo, Advantage, Dollar, National, Thrifty and TT Car Transit.
Paris insider flight tips
- Asian carriers such as China Air, China Eastern, China Southern and Vietnam Airlines regularly have the cheapest flight deals to Paris. The catch is a long layover in Asia, although you could take advantage of this for a quick stopover. You’ll find more favourable layover times, and a resulting shorter total journey, with airlines like Qatar, Singapore Airlines and Qantas.
- Use more than one online flight search engine to expand your search for flight deals to Paris, since there is not one that shows all possible flight options. You can also sign up to alerts when the route price changes.
- Most airlines can fly you into one airport and out of another and this is common for a trip to Europe. Flight-booking websites have multi-city search capability so you can figure out the options. Taking one leg to/from Amsterdam could even be cheaper than a return flight to Paris, whereas flying into or out of London will normally cost a bit more.
- Paris is understandably very strict on security at present, so allow yourself extra time at the airport – the same applies for sightseeing around major attractions.