Flights to New Zealand during ski season slashed to $285 return
Carve the powder this winter with Air New Zealand.
New Zealand's flagship carrier Air New Zealand has last-minute flights to Auckland and Christchurch going for under $300 return. While this price point may seem a little steep when compared to sale fares for later in the year (October-November) or even early-2018, they're on-point for peak snow season.
Flights depart from many Australian cities, including the Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane, with travel dates ranging from July to September.
Although sale fares aren't available for trips to the adventure capital of Queenstown, Christchurch does have its own ski resorts where you can carve and shred that white stuff to your heart's content. Some hot ski resorts in the area include Mount Hutt, Craigieburn and Mount Olympus.
For those less inclined toward the resorts, Auckland brings with it a wealth of activities including Hobbiton tours, bungee jumping and lava field hikes—all of which can be enjoyed during the colder months.
Starting fares are as follows:
- Gold Coast to Auckland - from $285 return
- Sydney to Auckland - from $320 return
- Melbourne to Auckland - from $321 return
- Melbourne to Christchurch - from $302 return
- Sydney to Christchurch - from $306 return
- Brisbane to Christchurch - from $334 return
These last-minute fares are available until sold out and can be booked through I Want That Flight or by searching Skyscanner below:
Find cheap flights to New Zealand
- Money Hack: Use online travel agencies to get the best price
- Take off to Tasmania from just $45 each way
- Families can now fly to Los Angeles on Qantas from $741 per person
- LATAM just released flights to South America from just $899 return
- Full-service flights to Hong Kong for New Year’s from $653 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes