Flights to New Zealand during ski season slashed to $285 return
Carve the powder this winter with Air New Zealand.
New Zealand's flagship carrier Air New Zealand has last-minute flights to Auckland and Christchurch going for under $300 return. While this price point may seem a little steep when compared to sale fares for later in the year (October-November) or even early-2018, they're on-point for peak snow season.
Flights depart from many Australian cities, including the Gold Coast, Sydney and Brisbane, with travel dates ranging from July to September.
Although sale fares aren't available for trips to the adventure capital of Queenstown, Christchurch does have its own ski resorts where you can carve and shred that white stuff to your heart's content. Some hot ski resorts in the area include Mount Hutt, Craigieburn and Mount Olympus.
For those less inclined toward the resorts, Auckland brings with it a wealth of activities including Hobbiton tours, bungee jumping and lava field hikes—all of which can be enjoyed during the colder months.
Starting fares are as follows:
- Gold Coast to Auckland - from $285 return
- Sydney to Auckland - from $320 return
- Melbourne to Auckland - from $321 return
- Melbourne to Christchurch - from $302 return
- Sydney to Christchurch - from $306 return
- Brisbane to Christchurch - from $334 return
These last-minute fares are available until sold out and can be booked through I Want That Flight or by searching Skyscanner below:
Find cheap flights to New Zealand
- This Jetstar sale gets you to the Northern Territory from $107
- The latest Jetstar sale has you scoring a $75 domestic bargain
- Europe 2021 anyone? This Qatar Airways sale has dropped global fares from $1,159
- Jetstar slashes prices from $89 on Gold Coast to Hobart route
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes