Flights to New Zealand are now down to $274 return
Hop over that ditch for a spell. Go on.
Air New Zealand has just released a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it sale that’ll get you to New Zealand and back from $274.
One-fares start from $169 for both Sydney and Melbourne but you can score a return fare from Melbourne to Christchurch for $274.
Other notable fares include Sydney to Auckland from $297, Gold Coast to Auckland from $317 and Melbourne to Queenstown from $373.
Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast for travel between 5 February to 10 April and 1 May to 30 June 2019 depending on the route.
Bookings can be made via the official Air New Zealand website but you’ll need to get in quick. This sale ends midnight 1 October 2018.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. A recent Air New Zealand sale started at $276 return, leaving you with an extra $2 in your pocket.
- Airline: Great. Air New Zealand is one of the top airlines in the region. Fares to New Zealand are seat only, but checked baggage can be added for $20 each way.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. February is one of the warmest months to visit New Zealand and June is ideal if you’re keen on some snow sports. Spring dates are good for hiking and checking out the Waiheke Island's wineries so you really can’t lose with these dates.
New Zealand awaits!
|From||To||Travel dates||Fare (one way)||Book via Air New Zealand|
|Melbourne||Christchurch||5 Feb - 9 Mar, 25 Mar - 3 Apr 2019||$169||Book your flight to New Zealand|
|Sydney||Christchurch||5 Feb - 10 Apr, 1 May - 26 Jun 2019||$169||Book your flight to New Zealand|
|Melbourne||Auckland||5 Feb - 7 Mar, 25 Mar - 3 Apr, 1 May - 25 Jun 2019||$179||Book your flight to New Zealand|
|Sydney||Auckland||5 Feb - 10 Apr, 1 May - 26 Jun 2019||$179||Book your flight to New Zealand|
|Melbourne||Queenstown||6 Feb - 27 Mar, 1 May - 30 Jun 2019||$219||Book your flight to New Zealand|
|Sydney||Queenstown||12 Mar - 24 Mar, 4 May - 30 Jun 2019||$219||Book your flight to New Zealand|
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day