Flights to Miami and Phoenix for under $900 return
Spend summer in the USA at these two sun shiny hotspots.
United Airlines is taking Aussies to the US for a steal this May and June with return flights for under $900. These prices are on departures from Sydney or Melbourne but there are flights from Brisbane, Hobart and Adelaide.
The destinations? Miami and Phoenix.
They're two super sunny cities in the US, making them ideal for escaping Australia's winter blues. Miami is naturally a haven for water babies and beach bunnies with palm-tree-lined boulevards and powder soft sands, while Phoenix is a cultural and outdoor activity mecca brimming with museums, golf courses and popular mountain hiking paths.
Starting round trip prices for each city are as follows:
Australia to Miami
- Melbourne to Miami: $887
- Sydney to Miami: $900
- Brisbane to Miami: $935
- Hobart to Miami: $1,013
- Adelaide to Miami: $1,032
Australia to Phoenix
- Melbourne to Phoenix: $862
- Sydney to Phoenix: $874
- Brisbane to Phoenix: $928
- Adelaide to Phoenix: $982
- Hobart to Phoenix: $986
As a bonus, United also has cheap flights to Cancun on offer during this sale period with prices from Melbourne starting at $1,081 return and from Sydney starting at $1,094 return.
United is currently leading the way for cheap flights to Miami and Phoenix. If you'd prefer to fly with another airline, the next cheapest option on similar dates is with China Southern and Delta Airlines for $1,200+.
- Virgin Happy Hour sale: Snag discount flights from $45
- Virgin Australia drops HUGE sale with $49 flights one-way
- Jetstar sale: $109 flights to Bali, $169 flights to Phuket
- Epic $29 Jetstar sale has landed + $109 international flights
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale