Flights to London for Christmas for under $1,500 return
With fares this low, there's never been a better time to book that Christmas holiday.
We might be six months out, but if we can share one piece of advice about Christmas flights, it's that the earlier you book them, the better the price.
If you're seeking a white Christmas in London in particular you're in luck as we've found flights now on sale for under $1,500 return.
While that might sound like a lot compared to the recent $799 London flight fares that have been making their way around, it's exceptional for a peak period which tends to boast fares of $2,000+ when booked too late.
Optimal dates and airlines to score these cheap fares differ depending on your departure location, but using finder.com.au's Flight Finder we found these winners available now to book right now:
- From Melbourne: Fly from 22 December to 3 January on Tianjin Airlines for $1,430 return.
- From Sydney: Fly from 21 December to 5 January on China Airlines for $1,543 return.
- From Perth: Fly from 23 December to 2 January on Malaysia Airlines and Oman Air for $1,650 return.
- From Adelaide: Fly from 23 December to 6 January on Qantas, China Southern and KLM for $1,884 return.
- From Brisbane: Fly from 22 December to 4 January on Air France for $2,040 return.
Use our Flight Finder below to search for the best prices on Christmas flights to the UK that work for you.
If you're a student or youth, you might also like to check out STA Travel's current Christmas deals, which feature $1,555 return flights to London, $1,559 flights to Paris and more.
Search for a flight to London
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return