Flights to London drop to $799 return
Departures available from four Australian cities for one low price.
Return flights to London have dropped to an incredible $799 from four Australian cities.
Available for departures from 1 October until 22 November, these flights are available during the best time to visit the city, when the weather is mild and the busy summer tourist season has come to a close.
This deal is available from the following cities:
While Flight Centre's website does not list an airline, an agent on the phone has said that the flights are not direct and are with Scoot and Norwegian Airlines. The fares do not include extras like checked baggage, entertainment or food.
The tickets are for two separate flights and you will be required to pass through customs, collect any checked bags and check back in again in Singapore.
Depending on which city you're flying from, your layover could be up to 20 hours long, which could allow you time to explore Singapore for the day. Changi Airport does offer a luggage storing service for $12 per 24 hours.
Part of Flight Centre’s End of Financial Year sale, these fares are only available until 5 July.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return