Sale: Flights to Malaysia from $226 return on AirAsia
You're in for a treat.
Right now you can pick up a deal to Malaysia, and head to Kuala Lumpur from only $226 return, flying on AirAsiaX from Perth. This is a limited sale, for flights from the period of 20 April to 10 June, and 5 August to 10 November 2018.
It's a wonderfully wide range of travel dates, letting you pick out the best time to visit anywhere in the country. Get in for the dry season by booking in April-June, or a nice blend of good weather and marginally lower prices at the end of October and start of November.
And all the flights are a steal too, even after adding luggage fees. You've landed very near the cheapest-possible flight to Malaysia ballpark here ($215 return), especially for Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
There's everything to love about this offer. The only catch is that you're flying budget, and that seats will go fast. This is also a limited availability offer, so it might be withdrawn soon.
- Perth to Kuala Lumpur - from $226 return
- Sydney to Kuala Lumpur - from $293 return
- Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur - from $306 return
- Gold Coast to Kuala Lumpur - from $306 return
- All bookings: Book from anywhere at Flight Centre.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes