Flights to Italy from $976 in Thai Airways sale
Rome or Milan? The choice is entirely up to you.
Thailand's flagship carrier Thai Airways is at it again, offering its 4-star luxury services on flights to Europe for under $1,000. Over the past month, the airline has been discounting fares to Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Belgium and now the latest cities to hit sale status are Italy's Rome and Milan.
Fares start from $976, which will get you from Perth to Rome and back. Other sample fares include:
- Melbourne to Milan from $997 return
- Sydney to Milan from $1,008 return
- Melbourne to Rome from $1,016 return
- Sydney to Rome from $1,029 return
Book it: We found these cheap flights through popular booking site I Want That Flight.
These fares are for select travel dates between October and November, which is when Italy begins to cool down weather-wise, providing relief from the hot summer temperatures. There are also some dates available in May for last-minute travellers.
Thai Airways is a full-service carrier, meaning all flights include on-board meals and entertainment, plus 30kg of checked luggage. A stopover in Bangkok is also included with every flight.
This sale is not part of any particular promotion or sale and is available until sold out.
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
- Virgin sale: Take off to Bali, Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu and Queenstown from $399 return