Fly to Italy for under $900 return during summer
Air India is taking off to Milan with fares from $878 return.
If the impending winter is starting to get you down, then Air India's latest sale flights will warm you up. The international carrier just released seriously cheap fares to Italy's fashion capital a.k.a Milan.
Flights depart from either Melbourne ($878 return) or Sydney ($891 return) with travel for various dates in July and August - so you really can have that European summer for a steal.
The last notable flight sale to this Italian city was on China Eastern earlier this month where the cheapest tickets were $971 return. At $100 less, there's no arguing the savings.
As an added bonus, Air India offers free hotel stays for layovers in Delhi longer than 8-hours. These free stays are on outbound journeys only (i.e. Sydney to Delhi (overnight stay), Delhi onward) and are on journeys to London, Birmingham, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan or Vienna only. Your layover must also not exceed 24-hours. So unfortunately you can't make a multi-trip of this, but you can max out the time limit to see the city.
These flights are available until sold out, and with such limited travel dates during the peak holiday period, we're betting they won't stick around for long.
Book: For sample dates and to make your booking, visit I Want That Flight.
- Flight sale: Discover Russia for as little as $825 return
- These direct flights can take you to Mauritius from $991 return
- It’s true, Cebu Pacific has $149 flights to the Philippines at the moment
- These last-minute flights to Europe over summer start from just $839 return
- Catch up to 40% off fares in Tigerair’s End of Financial Year sale