Flights to India on sale from just $450 return
Take off to 9 destinations in India from across Australia
Flights to India are now available from as low as $450 return.
These flights are for select dates between May and August. While this isn't conventionally the best time to go to India as is the rainy season in most parts of India, it’s also a time when you’ll find fewer tourists and savings of a few hundred dollars on flights compared to months later in the year.
We found flights to nine destinations in India for less than $700 if you book through I Want That flight.
Here’s what we found:
- Perth to Amritsar … $450 return
- Perth to Cochin … $477 return
- Perth to Chennai … $499 return
- Perth to Kolkata … $535 return
- Perth to Mumbai … $548 return
- Sydney to Delhi … $603 return
- Darwin to Hyderabad … $644 return
- Perth to Coimbatore … $650 return
- Melbourne to Bangalore … $664 return
While the Australian departures listed above are the cheapest available to that destination in India, departures from other cities in Australia are also available for slightly more.
These flights are with either Scoot or AirAsia and don’t include extras like checked bags, assigned seats or in-flight meals, but all can be added for an additional charge.
Flights with AirAsia are available to be booked until 4 June. Scoot’s fares don’t appear to be part of a bigger sale and can sell out at any time.