Flights to India drop to $487 return in the latest AirAsia sale
In India, you can find colourful architecture, buzzing markets and mouth-watering spices.
India is a feast for the senses and to get you there on the cheap, AirAsia has launched a sale to Delhi with prices from $487 return.
These low fares will get you from Melbourne to Delhi, though there are plenty of seats available on other routes at fares that are just as delicious.
- Melbourne to Delhi ... from $487 return
- Gold Coast to Delhi ... from $488 return
- Sydney to Delhi ... from $492 return
- Perth to Delhi ... from $526 return
Available travel dates range from 1 October - 30 November 2017 and 20 January - 28 February 2018, which means you can travel during the October long weekend and on Australia Day to save you one extra day of annual leave. Score? We think so.
These flights are available to book through Flight Centre, which you can do quickly and easily online. What's more, if you book today (Friday), you won't have to pay any booking fees.
There's no set end date for this sale. You just have to get in before the seats sell out.
These AirAsia flights are basic economy fares and don't include checked luggage or in-flight meals. However, you can add them during the booking process for a fee. To give some context of how cheap they are, the last notable sale we saw to India started from $573 return from Melbourne. To be fair, this was on a full-service airline; however, if you don't need all the bells and whistles, you stand to save over $100 with this sale.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop