Flights to Hong Kong on Virgin Australia on sale from $523 return
Departures across Australia throughout the rest of the year.
Searching for a quick getaway? Somewhere that has shopping, culture and a city that never stops, perhaps? That's Hong Kong for you.
This Chinese state has all that and more and right now Virgin Australia has seats on sale to get you there on the cheap between July and November this year.
Fares start at $523 return on flights departing Melbourne, which are direct thanks to Virgin Australia's new route starting 5 July 2017. The rest of the starter fares are as follows:
- Melbourne to Hong Kong: from $523 return
- Sydney to Hong Kong: from $556 return
- Brisbane to Hong Kong: from $557 return
- Gold Coast to Hong Kong: from $617 return
- Hobart to Hong Kong: from $632 return
- Perth to Hong Kong: from $637 return (includes a stopover in Melbourne)
- Adelaide to Hong Kong: from $643 return
- Canberra to Hong Kong: from $657 return
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return