Flights to Germany: Take off to 4 German cities from $1,009 return
Discover all four corners of the German nation.
Germany is a country of contrasts. It's capital city Berlin is a sprawling cosmopolitan mecca where artists folk move among historical buildings. On the other side of the country, Munich sports a more classical feel, located in the heart of Bavaria, it thrives on tradition and is best known as the home of Oktoberfest.
To help quell that wanderlust inside, there are 4 very different German cities on sale for under $1,300 return right now.
The cities on sale are Dusseldorf (west Germany), Munich (south Germany), Frankfurt (central Germany) and Berlin (north-east Germany).
The cheapest fare will get you from Melbourne to Dusseldorf - a city in Germany's west known for its arts and fashion - for $1,009 return. Other starting fares include:
- Melbourne to Munich... $1,027 return
- Sydney to Munich... $1,133 return
- Adelaide to Munich... $1,162 return
- Melbourne to Frankfurt... $1,050 return
Book: Find these and more cheap fares to Germany on I Want That Flight.
Flights are on various airlines including Air China and China Southern and are for various dates in October and November.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale