Flights to Germany dip down to $1,014 return
Explore Central Germany with discounted flights to Frankfurt.
China Eastern and China Southern has dropped the dollars on airfares into Germany and is taking Aussies into the beautiful city of Frankfurt for just over $1,000 return.
Renowned as a financial hub, Frankfurt is a culture vulture's dream, boasting a beautiful, reconstructed Old Town and one of the most well-loved Christmas markets in the country.
Fares from Melbourne to Frankfurt are now down to $1,014 return on travel between October and November, which is an ideal time to visit the country as it's still warm and isn't packed with tourists flocking in for the markets. If you do wish to travel in for the season, flights from Melbourne can be as low as $1,489 return in late December in time to spend Christmas abroad.
From other cities, Frankfurt flights start at:
- $1,031 return: On departures from Sydney in late November
- $1,134 return: On departures from Brisbane in October-November
- $1,303 return: On departures from Canberra in May 2018 (flying Qatar)
- $1,390 return: On departures from Adelaide in December-January
It's a rarity that we see flights to Germany, let alone Frankfurt drop this low. The last notable sale was in May this year with fares to Munich on sale for $1,009 return and to Frankfurt from $1,050 return making these exceptionally priced-fares. These flights are bookable through Skyscanner and as they aren't part of any particular promotion, we're expecting they won't stick around for long.
You can browse specific dates and routes below for the best fares for your upcoming trip:
Find cheap flights to Frankfurt
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop