Flights to Dublin from $986 on Etihad
Etihad is giving us luxury for less.
This tantalising price point is for flights departing Adelaide for the green isles, however other major cities are also doing a jig with fares not too far off this mark.
Sample fares include:
- Adelaide to Dublin from $986 return
- Perth to Dublin from $1,076 return
- Melbourne to Dublin from $1,072 return
- Sydney to Dublin from $1,164
- Brisbane to Dublin from $1,185 (flying a combination of Etihad and Virgin Australia flights)
Book here: These prices are for various dates between May and October this year and can be booked with Etihad direct via a search. I Want That Flight can help you find the dates with the cheapest fares.
With flights to Europe often below $1,000 these days, you may be wondering if these fares are worthwhile. Well, to compare with a similar airline, Emirates was offering $1,469 returns in celebration of St Patrick's Day last month. And yes, that was a sale price.
Etihad is an all-inclusive carrier so you won't have to worry about paying extra for features such as checked luggage and in-flight meals. These fares aren't part of any particular promotion, so you'll have to snap them up quickly as they're only around until sold out.
- Take off with this global sale from $1,033 with Etihad Airways
- Scoot launches flights to Laos with fares from $189
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Europe, Asia and South Africa
- Singapore Airlines claims title of World’s Best Airline 2019
- Athens and Rome revealed as the best value European cities by Skyscanner