Flights to Dubai from $770 return on Royal Brunei
Departures from Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney for $1,000 or less.
These flights have it all: a low price, round trip and all luggage and meals included.
The reason for the incredible prices are that they require you to fly Virgin Australia to Melbourne to hop onto that direct flight on Royal Brunei.
Fortunately the stopover is relatively brief and obviously if you're starting from Melbourne you get the benefit of a direct and a cheap flight.
Flights from major cities are:
- Melbourne to Dubai from $770
- Brisbane to Dubai from $1,225
- Adelaide to Dubai from $1,006
Flight dates are for the period of late April, May and June, and you can lock in your seat and your prices, with I Want That Flight.
These fares aren't part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
- Jetstar and Virgin both drop Queensland flight sales: Fly from $46 one-way
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes