Cheap flights to Cambodia for 2020
Everything you need to know about flying in and out of Cambodia.
Phnom Penh International Airport and Siem Reap International Airport are the two major airports in Cambodia.
If you're eyeing a trip to Cambodia hotspots,here's everything you need to know about ground transport options and the ailines that fly in and out of Phnom Penh Airport and Siem Reap Airport.
See our latest Cambodia flight deals
How much can you expect to pay for cheap flights to Cambodia
With Phnom Penh International Airport and Siem Reap International Airport being the two main airports in Cambodia, here's what's considered to be a good deal compared to the average cost of a flight from Australia to Cambodia.
Flights to Cambodia from Sydney
Flights to Cambodia from Melbourne
Flights to Cambodia from Perth
Flights to Cambodia from Brisbane
Cambodia flight time
- From Sydney: Approximately 12 hrs 05 mins + with one stopover, landing at Phnom Penh International Airport
- From Melbourne: Approximately 10 hrs 20 mins + with one stopover, landing at Phnom Penh International Airport
- From Perth: Approximately 8 hrs 30 mins + with one stopover, landing at Phnom Penh International Airport
- From Brisbane: Approximately 11 hrs 40 mins + with one stopover, landing at Phnom Penh International Airport
Airlines that fly to Cambodia
- Cathay Pacific
- China Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
Cambodia insider flight tips
- There are no direct flights from Australia to Canberra so you will have to take a stopover on the way there. Popular stopover locations for this route are Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Bangkok. The stopover gives you a chance to leave the airport and explore if you have a long layover.
How to get around Cambodia from the airport
Public air-conditioned buses run from Phnom Penh Airport to the city. They cost less than $1 and are the most inexpensive means of transfer. Motos (motorcycle taxis) cost around $2 and take 30-40 minutes to reach the city. For a more comfortable transfer, you can take a tuk-tuk for $7 and a taxi for $12-$15. To reach Siem Reap from Siem Reap Airport, tuk-tuks, motos and taxis are available for around the same fare as in Phnom Penh but only take 10-15 minutes to reach the city.
Ask an Expert