Gift yourself flights to Bali from $232 return with Malindo Air
Give yourself the gift of travel this Christmas.
Get your Christmas shopping sorted (for yourself, or maybe a friend) with these low fares to Bali from Malindo Air.
We found the cheapest fares flying from Perth to Bali starting from $232 return, with travel dates applying between 17 March and 31 March 2020.
Flights travelling from Melbourne to Bali are from $394, with travel dates applying between 27 July and 3 August 2020 and Brisbane to Bali from $401 return with travel dates running between 1 September and 21 September 2020.
You can also score flights from Sydney to Bali between 8 March and 29 March 2020 from $452 return.
Head over to Skyscanner to lock in your next holiday.
You'll have to get in quick as this sale ends 17 December 2019 unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. To nab a good deal on a low-cost carrier to Bali, anything under $300 is saving you money. With Perth to Bali coming in at $232 return, the dollars are being put back in your pocket.
- Airline: Good. Malindo Air is a low-cost airline that flys to a variety of destinations across Asia. Your airfares don't include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. No need to fuss with airport connection times, all the flights in this offer fly direct to Bali.
- Weather: Good. Bali is a great destination year-round but you can travel during the dry season between July and August. If you would like to avoid the crowds, March will also provide warm temperatures.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?