Flights to Argentina, Brazil and Peru on sale from $1,289 return with LATAM
It's LATAM Airlines' last call for Argentina, Brazil and Peru.
LATAM Airlines has sent around the last call for travellers from Australia to Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Lima. In other words, all of South America's top destinations. Flights start from $1,289 return and the sale runs out on 12 April.
These prices are all-inclusive and available for travel between 21 March to 12 April 2017, although flights include stopovers and blackout dates may apply.
On the whole these fares are quite a bit cheaper than usual and are well worth it, but are still a little bit higher than when LATAM and Qantas were competing for the cheapest seats to South America.
Book your flights with LATAM Airlines and get set for some of the most truly vibrant places the world has to offer, departing from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane.
- Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
- Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
- 3 Virgin Australia sales to get you 50% off flights + 50% bonus points
- Jetstar sale: Make Queensland yours from just $44
- Ripper Jetstar sale: $34 fares + NZ flights
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes