Flights to Argentina are now just $626 return from Perth
Be quick! This price won't be available for long.
You can now book a return ticket from Perth to Buenos Aires in Argentina for just $626 return.
This unbelievable fare is likely an error and probably won't last long, but is available to be booked at the time of publishing.
The catch? It's only available on a small set of dates - for departures on 10 or 17 November and returns on 18 or 21 November.
These flights are with Air New Zealand via Auckland and are less than a third of the price of the next-cheapest airline, Qantas, which is charging more than $2,000 for the same route.
We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw this, but after we clicked through from Skyscanner to Jetabroad, where the booking is confirmed, the price remained the same, as you can see in the screenshot below.
We don't expect this price to last long, so head over to Skyscanner using the widget below to book your flight to Argentina.
Note: We found this price for departures on 10 or 17 November and returns on 18 or 21 November.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale