Flights to Argentina are now just $626 return from Perth
Be quick! This price won't be available for long.
You can now book a return ticket from Perth to Buenos Aires in Argentina for just $626 return.
This unbelievable fare is likely an error and probably won't last long, but is available to be booked at the time of publishing.
The catch? It's only available on a small set of dates - for departures on 10 or 17 November and returns on 18 or 21 November.
These flights are with Air New Zealand via Auckland and are less than a third of the price of the next-cheapest airline, Qantas, which is charging more than $2,000 for the same route.
We couldn't believe our eyes when we saw this, but after we clicked through from Skyscanner to Jetabroad, where the booking is confirmed, the price remained the same, as you can see in the screenshot below.
We don't expect this price to last long, so head over to Skyscanner using the widget below to book your flight to Argentina.
Note: We found this price for departures on 10 or 17 November and returns on 18 or 21 November.
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return