Flight sale: This is your chance to sun bake in Bali from just $169 return
Three low-cost carriers are helping you escape the Australian winter.
Desperate to get away? Searching for a holiday that won't break the bank? Bali could be the answer.
Especially now that AirAsia, Malindo Air and Jetstar have docked the cost of flights to the island paradise to just $169 return.
Flights take off from Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin, Cairns, Adelaide and Sydney from May-November 2019.
The cheapest? Perth to Bali on AirAsia at $169 return. This is closely followed by Melbourne to Bali flights on Malindo Air from $189 return and Brisbane to Bali from $193 return.
Those leaving from the big smoke aka Sydney can take advantage of fares as low as $415 return. It sounds like a lot compared to those $169 seats from Perth but due to the distance, the average flight price paid between Sydney and Bali, according to Skyscanner, is $737 return, making this actually a fair price.
As there is no set end date to this sale, fares are available only until sold out.
Get yours quick through I Want That Flight here or via the links in the table below.
How good are these Bali fares?
- Price: Great. Whenever fares to Bali drop below $200 return our ears prick up. Even from the east coast these flights are cheap, with Skyscanner noting that a good deal between Sydney and Bali is $595 return.
- Airline: OK. All flights in this sale are low-cost airlines and fares are seat-only. If you need the added comfort of checked luggage and in-flight meals, you'll have to pay extra.
- Frequent Flyer Points: None.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct, except for those taking off from Sydney which include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur.
- Weather: Good. We recommend travelling to Bali from April-June and September-October to skip the crowds and the wet season. This sale includes some dry dates, but also some wet ones. Choose carefully.
Catch your flight to Bali
|From||To||Travel dates||Return fare||Book|
|Perth||Bali||August 2019||$169||Snatch that flight deal now|
|Melbourne||Bali||November 2019||$189||Snatch that flight deal now|
|Brisbane||Bali||September-October 2019||$193||Snatch that flight deal now|
|Darwin||Bali||June-August 2019||$217||Snatch that flight deal now|
|Cairns||Bali||October-December 2019||$292||Snatch that flight deal now|
|Adelaide||Bali||May-October 2019||$333||Snatch that flight deal now|
|Sydney||Bali||August-November 2019||$415||Snatch that flight deal now|
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021