Flight sale: Direct full service Santiago flights now $1,149 return on LATAM
Celebrate Melbourne's newest route with great deals on South America flights.LATAM has made its mark as one of the best choices for flying to South America, delivering quality service and low prices to 115 destinations in South America. Melbourne to Santiago is the newest addition to the family and LATAM's celebrating with a sale on flights from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide to Santiago, between 6 October 2017 and 31 March 2018. Prices start from $1,149 return (on the new Melbourne-Santiago flight, naturally) with the sale running until 6 June.
So now you can fly direct from Melbourne, or from other Australian capitals with a stop in Melbourne. Head straight to the LATAM website to book your flight and get these prices.
- Melbourne to Santiago - nonstop from $1,149 return
- Sydney to Santiago: From $1,199 return
- Adelaide to Santiago: From $1,209 return
- Brisbane to Santiago: From $1,269 return
Santiago joins other South American destinations you can find at low prices, including Buenos Aires (from $1,219 return), Rio de Janeiro (from $1,349 return) and plenty more, also available now, right at LATAM..
These aren't the only new routes that have been added to Melbourne, with Virgin Australia having recently announced a brand new Melbourne to Hong Kong flight, and all signs pointing to Melbourne quickly becoming an even greater travel hub.
This is good news for residents, meaning cheaper and more numerous flights all around. More come all the time, so if you live in Melbourne and want cheaper flights, you can stay on top of the latest development by subscribing below.
- Luxury Singapore Airlines flights to the luxe paradise of Maldives from $681 return
- Virgin Australia has dropped a flight sale in our laps and fares are up to 45% off
- Fly Qantas from $99 to destinations all across Australia
- Drop everything! Tigerair’s latest return for $1 flight sale is here
- Qantas flights to Asia are selling from $579 return