Flight deals and special fares to fabulous Las Vegas.
Las Vegas is the America’s most visited travel destination. While gambling and shows on Las Vegas Boulevard, as well as trips to the Grand Canyon are the main delights, travellers are also known for watching the sun go down over The Strip in anticipation of the nightlife really kicking off. Between the casinos and shopping outlets there is opportunity around every corner to spend your hard-earned cash. Thankfully you can find great flight deals from Australia to Las Vegas.
Flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are one-stop to Las Vegas and those from other Australian cities will require a change at one of the three, followed by a second stopover elsewhere. Aussie travellers will generally transit through Los Angeles, San Francisco or Hawaii, depending on the airline.
|USA flights from $447 return||
|Valid for travel on select dates. Sample fare is Sydney-Honolulu. Destinations include Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Las Vegas, Washington and Dallas.||
|Up to US$20 off flights and hotels||
Coupon code expires
|Valid for use on select dates. Destinations include Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Tampa, New Orleans and more. T&C's apply.||
Show code BR****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Las Vegas flight times
- From Sydney: 18 hrs 45 mins +
- From Melbourne: 17 hrs 15 mins +
- From Perth: 24 hrs 30 mins +
- From Brisbane: 16 hrs 20 mins +
Airlines that fly to Las Vegas
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Australia
Las Vegas insider flight tips
- Most flights to Las Vegas from Australia involve a change at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) which can mean lengthy queues for customs and baggage clearance. As this is probably the last thing you want after a long flight, one way to avoid this is to chose an Asian airline like China Southern or Korean Air which transits in Asia. These are often comparatively cheap too.
- If you are more flexible, cheap domestic flights are readily available between LAX and Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) so you can always spend a couple of nights in LA before heading to the bright lights of Sin City. Virgin Australia, Qantas, United Airlines and Delta all operate direct flights from Australia to LAX.
- October and August are usually the cheapest months for flight deals to Las Vegas. Peak visiting season is around New Year and Halloween so these times should be avoided if you’re looking for the best flight deals.
How to get from the airport
LAS is only a few kilometres south of downtown Las Vegas. The two terminals (one and three) are well-equipped with free Wi-Fi, shops and banks. Both shuttle buses and public buses can be taken from the arrivals terminal to hotels on or around The Strip. Shuttles can be booked inside the terminal and the journey is as short as 10 minutes. Taxis and Ubers are also readily available and well-regulated. Airport staff will happily assist with getting you into a taxi.
Car rental desks don’t operate at the airport itself but there is a scheme which shuttles you to their locations. Car hire in Las Vegas is not really necessary as the city is fairly compact, with plenty of public transport.
If you are flying into Los Angeles and transferring to Las Vegas, be conscious when booking onward travel that you’ll have to clear customs and baggage at LAX which can present lengthy wait times. The cheapest and most convenient way to get between the two cities is a domestic flight. LAX has a free shuttle service between the terminals with departures every 10-15 minutes from outside Tom Bradley International Terminal – look out for a large blue sign.