$200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
Get back to travelling overseas with Flight Centre's Stay and Save offer.
With Australia officially opening its borders in November, Flight Centre has launched its Stay and Save promotion with travellers able to save up to $200 off international holiday bookings.
Stay and Save goes beyond saving you money on your trip, it also provides flexibility with the discount applicable to ALL international destinations. That includes places like New Zealand, Fiji, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, UK, US and many more.
Here's how it works:
- Book a 5-night stay and receive $100 off your booking.
- Book a 7-night stay and receive $150 off your booking.
- Book a 10-night stay and receive $200 off your booking.
There's no minimum spend, in-store or online. The only travel dates you're limited to are the dates each particular holiday package is available for, so feel free to lock in a summer 2022 holiday.
Ready to secure your discounted travel? Book with Flight Centre today or, read on to see what we think are 5 of the best deals on offer.
1. Best for romance: Outrigger Fiji
Look no further for the ultimate romantic tropical getaway. Stay in an Ocean View King Room and enjoy daily breakfast, VIP arrival lounge access, buffet dinners, spa vouchers and more.
It's not a trip to Fiji if you don't embrace Fijian culture and a free Kava Ceremony Experience.
Where: Coral Coast, Fiji
Cost: 7 nights from $989 per person, $839 with a $150 discount.
Travel dates: 1 to 31 March, 25 April to 20 June, 1 November to 23 December 2022 and 4 January to 31 March 2023.Book your Fiji holiday with Flight Centre now
2. Best for adventure: Queenstown Ski Stay
If you're keen to hit international slopes in 2022 you can't do much better than a ski trip in Queenstown. Stay 7 nights at the 4-star Crowne Plaza in a Courtyard King Room and enjoy 5 days of skiing with a lift pass to Coronet Peak and the Remarkables.
Where: Queenstown, New Zealand
Cost: 7 nights from $1,195 per person, $1,045 with a $150 discount.
Travel dates: 1 July to 31 August 2022.Book your Queenstown holiday with Flight Centre now
3. Best for value: Bali Garden Beach Resort
Return to Bali for the first time in 2 years or if you've never been, retread the steps of thousands of Aussies before you. A simple holiday package that will suit most travellers, enjoy the 4-Star stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort in a Superior Room with a Double or Twin Bed with daily breakfast.
Where: Bali, Indonesia
Cost: Varies depending on departure location.
- 7 nights departing Perth from $689 per person, $539 with a $150 discount.
- 7 nights departing Adelaide from $849 per person, $699 with a $150 discount.
- 7 nights departing Sydney from $949 per person, $799 with a $150 discount.
Travel dates: 1 February to 31 March 2022.See more departure points and book your Bali holiday with Flight Centre now
4. Best for sightseeing: Singapore City and Sentosa Island
Visit the city that hosts the magical merlion and some of the most unique architecture in the world. There is tons to do in Singapore. Stay 3 nights at the 4-star PARKROYAL in a Superior Room before spending 2 nights at the 4-star Village Hotel Sentosa in a Deluxe Room.
Cost: 5 nights from $699 per person, $599 with a $100 discount.
Travel dates: 1 February to 30 May 2022.Book your Singapore holiday with Flight Centre now
5. Best for islands and beaches: Phuket and Chiang Mai
Fancy a nice long stay on Thailand's beaches? This is the package for you. Stay 3 nights at the 4-star Khum Paya Resort in a Deluxe Room and 6 nights at the 4-star Central Villas in your own Deluxe Villa.
If that's not enough you'll have daily breakfast at both locations, a speedboat ride and a city and temple tour in Chiang Mai.
Where: Phuket and Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Cost: 9 nights from $915 per person, $765 with a $150 discount.
Travel dates: 1 February to 31 March 2022.Book your Thailand holiday with Flight Centre now
What else do I need to know?
We've read the Ts and Cs to help you understand them, though it's always best to read them yourself.
- In order to score your savings, you either need to make a full payment or deposit between 6 October 2021 to 30 November 2021. This also means you have until 30 November to find a deal, so if you don't see something you like come back later and see what else has become available.
- The discount can only be redeemed once per booking so if you're planning to book multiple discounted trips make sure to do them separately.
- Struggling to book a 10-night trip? You can book 2 or more separate packages to reach 10 nights to secure $200 off. For example, combine a Best of Japan 7-Night Tour with a 4-Night Stay in Tokyo to get $200 off in total.
- You have to book "Air" and "Land" holiday packages to qualify for the offer so make sure you book a package that includes flights and accommodation (or tours and rail trips).
When you go to book you'll be directed to call Flight Centre, make sure to mention that you're after a Stay and Save deal so that your travel agent can discuss your options further with you.
Looking to save more money on travel? See our full list of travel deals.