Benefit from an Australian wide fuel station network with Fleetcare’s Fleet Management card.
Your business can use the Fleetcare Total Fleet Management to manage your fleet costs including fuel, maintenance and leasing requirements under one account. Cardholders can access a network of fuel stations around Australia, some of which are truck-friendly. This means you can send your fleet out on the road without worrying about where you can get savings on your fuel.
Please note that the details of the rates and fees aren't readily available online. The information in this guide has been confirmed with a member of the Fleetcare customer service team.
|Product Name||Fleetcare Total Fleet Management|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
Review of the Fleetcare Total Fleet Management
With all of your fuel and maintenance costs tracked in one easy-to-access online portal, Fleetcare Total Fleet Management can help simplify your accounting processes. You’ll also enjoy savings on fuel costs at participating petrol stations.
Features and benefits of the Fleetcare Total Fleet Management
- Fuel savings. With a Fleetcare card, you get 3c per litre off with BP and 2c per litre off with Shell and Caltex fuel stations.
- Manage your fleet and fuel costs. With the online reporting function, you can easily track your fleet fuel costs, as well as how much is being spent on maintenance.
- National network. You can save at BP, Shell, Caltex, Coles and Woolworths fuel stations all around the nation.
- Ease of administration. With an itemised monthly invoice, an online portal where you get real-time odometer reading and fuel consumption data, this eases administration issues as you can access all of this information at the touch of a button.
- 24/7 help desk. You can contact the 24/7 customer service team for any issues or queries you may have.
What does the Fleetcare Total Fleet Management cost?
The costs associated with this card are as follows:
- A $4.95 per month per card fee
- A 60C Shell transaction fee
- A 45c BP and Caltex transaction fee
There are no joining or cancellation fees associated with this card. There are also no charges made if your card has been lost or stolen.
How to apply
You can apply for this card online, over the phone or through the online enquiry section on the website. Make sure you have the following details before applying:
- Your personal details, such as your name, phone number and email address.
- The amount of cards you want to apply for, as Fleetcare allows you to apply for a minimum of two cards.
- Your company information, such as your ABN, ACN and your company name and contact number.
Once you have all of these details ready, a customer service representative will get back to you within the next 48 business hours, who will then take you through the rest of the process.
With fuel discounts, 24/7 support and one easy-to-view invoice of all of your fleet expenses, the Fleetcare Total Fleet Management fuel card is an option to consider to ease your fleet administration burdens. However, it’s important to consider whether or not this card meets your businesses needs. So it’s wise to compare a few options before you apply.Back to top