Fleetcare Fuel Card
Get discounted fuel and keep track of fuel spending across all your vehicles with Fleetcare Fuel Cards.
The Fleetcare Fuel Card offers individual cards for each vehicle in your fleet. This means you can keep track of spending even when the driver's change. This account is also interest-free and offers fuel discounts at major fuel companies across Australia, including BP, Caltex and Shell.
Review of the Fleetcare Fuel Card
This fuel card is suited to business owners or companies that want a simple way to keep track of fuel spending across a fleet of vehicles. Fleetcare fuel cards can be used at BP, Caltex and Shell, as well as Woolworths and Coles fuel outlets across Australia, with discounted fuel available through the card.
While there is no interest for this account, you will get a monthly invoice that you need to pay by the due date. Each statement is itemised to help you keep track of fuel consumption and costs. It can also help you save time on financial reporting, with the option to download information at any time. In terms of other costs, Fleetcare offers quotes for each business that is interested in applying. This means you won't know the overall pricing until you send an enquiry.
Features and benefits of the Fleetcare Fuel Card
- Fuel discounts. Fleetcare Fuel Card accounts offer discounted fuel at major fuel companies including BP, Caltex, Shell and Coles and Woolworths fuel outlets across Australia.
- Reporting tools. Get access to detailed data for each vehicle, including odometer readings, fuel consumption and shop purchases. You can also download reports at any time.
- 24/7 support. Your drivers have access to a 24/7 phone line (134 333) if they need to report card loss or other issues.
- No card replacement fee. If a card is lost or stolen, there is no cost to get a replacement. But keep in mind that you will be responsible for any transactions made before a card is reported lost.
What does the Fleetcare Fuel Card cost?
Instead of a fixed set of costs, Fleetcare offers quotes to each business owner or company that is interested in getting a fuel card account. The specific costs are based on the size of your vehicle fleet. If you want to get an idea of the costs, send an enquiry through the Fleetcare website or call 134 333.
How to apply
You can apply for this card online, over the phone or through the online enquiry section on the website. Make sure you have the following details before applying:
- Your personal details, including your name, phone number and email address.
- The amount of cards you want for the account. Note that you need to have a minimum of two vehicles to apply for a Fleetcare Fuel Card account.
- Your business details, including your company name, ABN and/or ACN.
Once you have all of these details ready, you'll be able to talk to a Fleetcare representative about the account options and pricing available to you.Back to top