Enjoy simplified monthly invoicing with the fee-free fuel card from Fleecare.
The Fleetcare Fuel Card is a fuel card that your company fleet can use at BP petrol stations around the nation. This review will cover the benefits and costs that are associated with this card, as well as how you can apply for this card.
|Product Name||Fleetcare Fuel Card|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
Review of the Fleetcare Fuel Card
This fuel card is suited to companies or business owners looking to ease their administrative burdens. Fleetcare offers monthly invoices that consolidate all transactions made across all of the of fuel cards you are using. This means you can easily monitor your employee spending and see who’s spending what at specific fuel stations. This hopefully means that you can spend less time fussing over your monthly fleet fuel costs and focusing on other parts of the business instead.
Features and benefits of the Fleetcare Fuel Card
The major benefits of this card include:
- Manage your fleet and fuel costs. With an online portal and itemised monthly statement, it’s easier than ever to manage your fuel costs and keep an eye on your fleet and any expenses they may incur.
- National network. With this card, you have access to BP petrol stations across the nation of Australia.
- 24/7 help desk. No longer worry about any issues you may occur while using this service as there is a 24/7 help desk ready to help you with any issues that may come up.
- Low cost. This fuel card is largely fee free, which is unique compared to other fuel cards on the market.
What does the Fleetcare Fuel Card cost?
This card doesn’t come with a monthly fee, but you will be charged the following depending on how you use the card:
- A 45c transaction fee that applies when you use a BP petrol station
There are no replacement card fees and no exit or joining fees associated with this card.
How to apply
You can apply for this card online, over the phone or through the online enquiry section on the website. Make sure you have the following details before applying:
- Your personal details, such as your name, phone number and email address.
- The amount of cards you want to apply for, as Fleetcare allows you to apply for a minimum of two cards for your fleet.
- Your company information, such as your ABN, ACN and your company name and contact number.
Once you have all of these details ready, a customer service representative will get back to you within the next 48 business hours, who will then take you through the rest of the process.
With monthly invoicing sent directly to your inbox or place of business, it’s easy to keep on top of your fleet’s fuel expenses. As this card is largely fee-free, it doesn’t come with the benefit of discounts at partnered petrol stations. This is why it’s important to compare a few fuel cards before you apply to ensure you’re getting the right one for your business.Back to top