Benefit from fuel discounts and 24/7 customer support with a FleetCare FleetPro fuel card.
The Fleetcare Fleetpro fuel card offers fuel discounts to cardholders with a minimum of two or more vehicles. As well as offering fuel discounts, the FleetCare Fleetpro card offers to take care of your fuel, maintenance and roadside assistance for your business’ fleet of vehicles. This review will cover the benefits of FleetPro as well as the expected costs that come with this service.
|Product Name||Fleetcare Fleetpro|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Available To Temporary Residents||No|
|Credit Rating Requirement||Good|
|Annual fee||$0 p.a.|
Review of the Fleetcare Fleetpro
You can use the FleetCare Fleetpro card to reduce your business’ fuel administration by up to 70%. You can use it to manage your fuel, the maintenance of your fleet and roadside assistance costs under the one account. This means you’ll no longer have to worry about keeping those fuel receipts to track your corporate car costs.
Features and benefits of the Fleetcare Fleetpro
- Fuel savings. With this card, you’ll save 2.5c per litre if you use a BP service station and a 1c discount per litre if you use Shell, Caltex, Coles and Woolworths fuel stations.
- Manage your fleet and fuel costs. You have access to extensive reporting and an online portal where you can easily manage your fleet and fuel costs in one place.
- National network. With BP, Shell and Caltex fuel stations, you have access to a wide national network of fuel stations, some of which include truck-friendly stops.
- 24/7 roadside assistance. This card offers 24/7 roadside assistance with unlimited callouts so you know that your fleet will be taken care of no matter what time of the night.
- Interest-free fuel accounts. The fuel card charges no interest rates and no annual fee, which means that you keep the maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Discounted maintenance. You can save with discounted vehicle maintenance costs at Kmart or other selected vehicle service providers. You can also contact Fleetpro for technical advice, to arrange repairs and to update the vehicle records for your business.
- A personalised account manager. Once your application has been approved, your account is taken care of by your very own account manager who you can go to with any questions or issues.
What does the Fleetcare Fleetpro cost?
There are no fees for joining, cancellation or card replacements, but these are the following costs associated with this card:
- The cost of the card is an administration fee of $8.95 per month per card.
- A transaction fee of 45c per Caltex and BP transaction and a 60c transaction fee with Shell.
- A late payment dishonour fee of if Fleetcare attempt to take money out of your nominated bank account and it’s not available.
How to apply
Applying for a fuel card is simple. You can make an enquiry online, over the phone or via email. The online enquiry asks for information on the product you’re after, your personal details and a number or email you can be contacted on and an account manager will get back to you within the next business day.
It’s important to note that to be eligible for this card, you need an ABN or an ACN, as well as the number of cards you have in mind for your fleet and your business name. You also require a minimum of two fleet cards to be ordered to benefit from these discounts.
With roadside assistance that’s available nationwide 24/7 and fuel discounts, Fleetpro is one option available if you’re looking to reduce the administrative burden on your company. However, it’s important to always compare the options available and consider what will be best for your business and its individual needs.Back to top