Fleetcare business fleet finance and leasing review
Find the finance and leasing option that's right for your business
Unlike a finance company or broker, Fleetcare is an independent company specialising in fleet management and leasing. You can choose from a number of finance and leasing options that give you flexibility in how and when you take ownership of the vehicles in your fleet.
Whether you want to own the vehicles upfront, at the end of the lease term or simply want to lease long-term car rentals, Fleetcare's purchasing power and experience can help you get discounted rates on your fleet and maintenance costs.
|Product Name||Fleetcare Business Fleet finance and leasing|
|Max. Loan Amount||No maximum amount|
How does leasing a business vehicle through Fleetcare work?
Once you have decided on a business fleet or vehicle leasing option, Fleetcare can manage the vehicle purchase and financing as well as offer discounted rates on a range of associated running and maintenance costs.
You can then manage your account through the Fleetmanager portal, where you can track your fleet's fuel usage, distances travelled as well as registration and service dates. You can also find maintenance and service providers using the Fleetcare website.
What types of business fleet finance and leasing options does Fleetcare offer?
- Commercial hire purchase. Like a traditional car loan, you make regular repayments over a period of one to five years. You will get immediate use of the vehicle and own the vehicle once you have paid off the contract.
- Operating lease. This functions like a long-term car rental, where you lease a vehicle for one to five years and pay a fixed amount every month. At the end of the lease term, you'll need to return the vehicle. The lease covers running costs and does not need an outlay for your business or an initial deposit.
- Finance lease. This is a fixed-rate rental agreement where a finance company purchases the vehicle and leases it to your business. You are generally able to keep the vehicle at the end of the lease provided you pay a final residual payment.
- Chattel mortgage arrangement. This is a secured loan where you take immediate ownership of the vehicle and make repayments over an agreed loan term of 1 to 5 years. If your business operates on a cash basis, you can then lodge a full GST claim in your next business activity statement.
- Sale and leaseback. This service lets you sell your fleet and lease it back from Fleetcare under a lease agreement. This option may be for you if you're looking to free up some capital. The finance options that will be available to you as a part of this service are commercial hire purchase, operating lease, finance lease and chattel mortgage.
- Novated lease. This is a type of car loan that lets your employees salary sacrifice from their pre-tax salary. It includes the cost of new or used vehicles and its running costs like fuel, maintenance and insurance. With this option, your employees are able to lower their taxable income and save on GST.
Features of Fleetcare business fleet finance and leasing
- Fleet Finance Consultants. Fleetcare organises applications, approvals and financing via phone, meaning you will never need to leave the office.
- Single monthly payment. Fleetcare can incorporate all expenses and costs into one invoice to make your repayments more straightforward.
- Trade-in option. You can use an existing vehicle for equity on your new loan.
- Fixed rate on finance leasing. This will allow you to avoid any interest rate changes and pay the same monthly rate if you opt for finance leasing.
- Total fleet management. Fleetcare can look after all aspects of your fleet management and offer discounts on fuel, roadside assistance and vehicle maintenance.
- Fleetmanager portal. Fleetmanager allows you to keep track of all aspects of your vehicles and manage your payments.
Fees and costs
The fees and costs will vary depending on the type of fleet financing you need and the lease term. An operating lease includes running and maintenance costs in the monthly repayment amount. Other finance options require you to pay them yourself.
Fleetcare works with their customers to find a financing and leasing option that suit their business needs. Before signing any contracts, a list of all costs and interest rates applicable are provided upfront.
How to apply for Fleetcare business fleet finance and leasing
If you wish to apply, click on the "Go To Site" button above and follow the instructions on the Fleetcare website. As part of your initial inquiry, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Your company name and industry
- The required fleet size
You can make an inquiry using the online form, or you can apply via phone or email. You will need to provide further information about your company and your needs as part of the application process.
Fleetcare offers a number of extensive business fleet leasing products to suit a range of businesses. Whether you're looking for long-term leasing, hire purchase or novated leasing for your employees, there are a number of options to choose from.
You should always compare different leasing products before finding one that is right for you.