Fleet Card Orange
Take advantage of fuel discounts Australia-wide with a Fleet Card Orange.
The Fleet Card Orange is a fuel card that gives users the benefit of discounted fuel at the 6,000 multi-branded fuel stations. With features that help businesses manage their car costs, you can also take advantage of online reporting and savings non-fuel partners.
Review of the Fleet Card Orange
As well as offering card holders access to 6,000 fuel stations across Australia, this card also offers access to motor dealerships and repair centres across Australia as well. This partner network is 6,000 strong as well, and you could save with discounts on window repairs as well as panel work and other vehicle issues. This card is best suited to cardholders who are looking to get discounts on their fuel costs as well as wanting discounts on repairs.
Features and benefits of the Fleet Card Orange
You can expect the following features and perks from the Fleet Card Orange:
- Fuel discounts. You can save 4c per litre when you use the card to pay for fuel at their network of fuel carriers including Shell and Coles Express. You’ll also get 2c off per litre if you use other vendors, such as BP, Woolworths, United and 7/11 fuel stations.
- Online reporting. Fleetcard reduces the burden of having to collect fuel receipts as you receive a monthly consolidated ATO approved invoice that you can use for GST purposes. You also have 24/7 access to your transaction history, fleet reporting and card and account management via the online portal.
- Non-fuel partner discounts. As well as the Shell and Coles Express network, you can also expect discounts from over 6,000 non-fuel vendors who will take care of your cars needs, such as panel work, windscreen repair and servicing.
- No lock in contracts. Feel free to cancel or add cards whenever you need as you’re not locked into the contract.
- Boost efficiency. You can manage your fleet servicing, repair costs and vehicle expenses all in one place thanks to the online transaction reporting system.
- Up to 51 days interest free credit. The Fleet Card Orange offers up to 51 days of interest-free credit which gives you time to make your repayments.
What does the Fleet Card Orange cost?
There are no account management or joining fees, but these are the costs that you can expect to be charged while using this card:
- Transaction fee. A card and transaction fee that will be notified in writing from the time you sign your contract.
- Late payment. A late payment administration fee of and up to 8% of the balance on overdue accounts.
- Interest. If you fail to pay your balance in full, a 0.07% interest rate is charged on any overdue balance.
- Over limit fee. If you go over your credit limit, there is an administration fee of as well as 10% of the balance over the account limit.
- Non-fuel service fee. If you use a non-fuel service, this fee is 2.5% of the purchase value.
- Paper statements. If you want your statements in paper, this is $10 per document.
- Replacement fee. A $15 replacement fee per card if you lose it.
- Dishonour fee. If you make a payment but the payment can't be processed because your account balance is too low, you'll be charged a $30 payment dishonour fee.
- Processing fee. A credit card processing fee of 1.5% for Visa and Mastercard and 2.5% for American Express.
How to apply
You can apply for this card online, but you need to have the following details ready:
- Your personal details, including a working telephone number and email address
- Your business details, such as your company name, the company type, your ABN or ACN, the year you started the business and the address of the business.
- How many cards you need for your fleet.
- Your payment details.
Once you have these things ready to go, you can expect your Orange Fleet Card to be delivered within the next few business days. If you're looking to boost efficiency and take control of your fleet expenses, the Fleet Card Orange is a card you can consider. However, always compare your options and figure out what's best for your business and the fuel needs of your fleet.Back to top