Finder Flash Sale
Finder’s mission is to help Australians make better decisions. Our Flash SaleTM is our effort to make your decision-making process even easier, by providing you with access to exclusive offers in categories including technology, shopping and personal finance.
We encourage you to consider the offers on our site, but we need to draw your attention to the following matters:
- The Flash Sale is scheduled to run from 8am AEDST 26th February 2018 to 8am AEDST 1st March 2018 but we reserve the right to close, extend or amend the Sale period. We’ll make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Sale operates during the published period but we do not guarantee that either the offers, or the site, will be available for the entire period.
- we reserve the right to close, extend or amend the Sale period. We’ll make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Sale operates during the published period but we do not guarantee that either the offers, or the site, will be available for the entire period.
- Offers listed as ‘exclusive’ are listed in good faith and based on representations made by the provider. We don’t guarantee that you won’t be able to find equal or better offers elsewhere – but we certainly hope you can’t.
- Offers may not run for the duration of the Flash Sale. Offers may be limited by time or quantity and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any offers listed in our Sale event.
- Offers may continue after the closure of the Flash Sale. We reserve the right to extend the period of any offer or to provide any offer after the completion of the Flash Sale.
- Some purchases may be subject to additional terms, conditions and lending criteria. Review the listings and consider the information published by the provider.
- Understand your rights. We don’t anticipate you’ll experience any problems but we want you to know that the Australian Consumer provides you with a certain level of protection and many providers will have their own complaints processes. If your complaint isn’t resolved to your satisfaction, and depending on the offer/provider, you have the right to report your complaint to either the ACCC or ASIC.
- Finder is not the vendor of the products or services listed in the Flash Sale. We offer no guarantees, indemnities nor warranties. You should review the specific offer, or consult the provider, to confirm what warranties or ‘cooling off’ rights (if any) apply to your purchase. For more information about Finder visit https://www.finder.com.au/terms-and-conditions