1. Log into the app
Sign into the app with your existing Finder account.
You're proactive and savvy with your finances – we know because you've got the Finder app – and that sort of attitude deserves recognition and reward. A pat on the back. A high five – or rather, a fiver.
Sign into the app with your existing Finder account.
That's it! As soon as you open the app, you're in the running to win.
If you win, we'll notify you via push and with a discovery card.
Every weekday from 08/02/2021 until 02/04/2021 we'll randomly pick 14 Finder app members who logged into the app the day prior and give them $5. You can read the full terms and conditions below.
All winners will receive a push notification letting them know they've won, plus we'll deliver a custom discovery card in the app dashboard with details on how to claim the $5 prize. If you want to make sure you won't miss out, enable push notifications and make sure to check your discovery card stack every day during the competition.
We offer two ways for members to claim: we can transfer it directly to your bank account via PayId / BSB and account number or you can provide the email address of your PayPal account and we will pay into that.
Congrats! You're one step ahead of the competition. As long as you open up the app while logged in every day during the competition, you will be in the running to win.
Even if you don't find $5, you're still a winner with the Finder app. The app can help you track your spending across multiple financial accounts, it identifies bills for you automatically and it also gives you insights on cheaper options if they're available. Plus you can get your free credit score.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. To enter the Competition, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
5. Only one (1) entry is permitted per eligible person per day during the Promotion Period. Winners will be ineligible to enter later draws.
6. The Promotion commences on 10:00AM AEDT 08/02/2021 and entries close 10:00AM AEDT 02/04/2021, unless extended by the Promoter ("Promotion Period") . The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. Winners will be notified by in-app message and mobile push notification. Winners will have 7 (SEVEN) days to accept the prize before it is forfeited.
7. A Winner must claim their prize by filling out an electric form providing the Winner's:
a) full legal name
b) full residential address
c) email address
d) BSB and account number OR PayID OR PayPal account details
8. Fourteen (14) winners will be chosen by random electrical draw at 10AM AEDT every weekday during the Promotion Period. There will be 560 Winners in total. The prize for each Winner will be $5 AUD. The total prize pool for the Promotion is $2,800 AUD.
9. Where there is no prize winner or the prize winner cannot be found, that fact will be published.
10. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
11. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
13. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Here's everything included in Twitter Blue and how much it costs.
Undisputed champion Israel Adesanya is ready for his long-awaited rematch against Marvin Vettori in Arizona.
An updated version of Gossip Girl is coming our way – and it looks too good to miss.
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off 4K TVs, $200 off Dyson vacuum cleaners, win $10,000 with Optus.
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen are ready for battle as Termination Day approaches.
finder.com.au is one of Australia's leading comparison websites. We compare from a wide set of banks, insurers and product issuers. We value our editorial independence and follow editorial guidelines.
finder.com.au has access to track details from the product issuers listed on our sites. Although we provide information on the products offered by a wide range of issuers, we don't cover every available product or service.
Please note that the information published on our site should not be construed as personal advice and does not consider your personal needs and circumstances. While our site will provide you with factual information and general advice to help you make better decisions, it isn't a substitute for professional advice. You should consider whether the products or services featured on our site are appropriate for your needs. If you're unsure about anything, seek professional advice before you apply for any product or commit to any plan.
Products marked as 'Promoted' or 'Advertisement' are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature. Finder may receive remuneration from the Provider if you click on the related link, purchase or enquire about the product. Finder's decision to show a 'promoted' product is neither a recommendation that the product is appropriate for you nor an indication that the product is the best in its category. We encourage you to use the tools and information we provide to compare your options.
Where our site links to particular products or displays 'Go to site' buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment when you click on those buttons or apply for a product. You can learn more about how we make money here.
When products are grouped in a table or list, the order in which they are initially sorted may be influenced by a range of factors including price, fees and discounts; commercial partnerships; product features; and brand popularity. We provide tools so you can sort and filter these lists to highlight features that matter to you.
We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad-based comparison service. However, you should be aware that while we are an independently owned service, our comparison service does not include all providers or all products available in the market.
Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements. This can make it difficult for consumers to compare alternatives or identify the companies behind the products. However, we aim to provide information to enable consumers to understand these issues.
Providing or obtaining an estimated insurance quote through us does not guarantee you can get the insurance. Acceptance by insurance companies is based on things like occupation, health and lifestyle. By providing you with the ability to apply for a credit card or loan, we are not guaranteeing that your application will be approved. Your application for credit products is subject to the Provider's terms and conditions as well as their application and lending criteria.