Fitness First is the world's biggest privately-owned health club group, with more than 60 establishments on the east coast of Australia alone. It focuses on helping you to achieve your personal fitness goals supported by state-of-the-art facilities and highly experienced staff.
With AIA Vitality, you can enjoy Fitness First discounts and be rewarded for living a healthier lifestyle.
What is AIA Vitality?
AIA Vitality is a free program that you're automatically enrolled into when you purchase health insurance or life insurance through certain insurers. Currently, this includes:
What's in it for you?
When you become a member, you'll instantly be able to access a wide range of rewards and benefits from health and wellbeing related products and services, like the AIA Vitality Fitness First discount. You can also earn points which you can later redeem against gift cards, movie tickets and spa days.
AIA Vitality Fitness First discounts in 2021
Every AIA Vitality member who joins Fitness First is eligible for the following discounts:
- 30% discount when you sign up for the 12 month Passport or Platinum membership.
- 20% cashback if you visit the gym 24 times in a specific three-month period.
- 100 AIA Vitality Points for each day you visit a Fitness First gym (point cap applies).
Get more discounts over time
The AIA Vitality program uses a points system to encourage you to stay fit and active. As you build up points, you'll make your way through different tiers: bronze, silver, gold and platinum. As you progress through the stages, you'll become eligible for increased discounts on your insurance premiums, up to a maximum of 20%.
Other wellbeing discounts
Along with the AIA Vitality Fitness First discount, as a member you can benefit from other health and wellbeing discounts:
- RAC Life Insurance. AIA Vitality membership lets you enjoy a variety of discounts on gyms, travel, shopping and entertainment.
- TAL Health Sense. If your BMI is between 19 and 28, you can get up to 15% off your Life or Total Permanent Disability Insurance in TAL's Health Sense Program.
- Asteron Life Wellbeing Program. Provides an online hub for members containing health advice, recipe ideas, health assessment tools and information on lifestyle and weight loss programs.
- Virgin Active health clubs. As well as discounts at Fitness First, AIA Vitality membership can save you 50% on membership at Virgin Active gyms.
Look for more savings with your existing insurance
Lots of insurers now offer incentives for taking part in wellness-related activities, so it's worth checking out your policy to see if you qualify. Here are a few places to look:
- Your PDS or product disclosure statement will mention any additional benefits available to you.
- Provider websites will give you the most up-to-date information on the latest perks.
If there's nothing on offer, it might be time to switch insurance providers to find a better deal. When comparing policies, make sure you find one that meets your existing needs and budget.
Learn more about AIA and explore other rewards programs