Fish4Loans Fast Cash Loans review
- Maximum loan amount
- Turnaround time
- 1 to 3 Days
- Term of loan
- 16 days to 2 years
fish4loans offer short term payday loans that are straightforward to apply for and have a quick turnaround. New customers can apply for finance of up to $800, whereas existing customers can apply for as much as $2,000.
Even if you have a poor credit score or existing debts, you may still be eligible. However, all applicants will be required to provide proof of regular employment in order to qualify.
|Product Name||Fish4Loans Cash Loan|
|Minimum loan amount||$2,000|
|Maximum loan amount||$400|
|Loan term||16 days to 2 years|
|Turnaround time||1 to 3 Days|
|Costs||20% of loan amount + 4% of loan amount each month|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||Yes|
How does a fast cash loan from Fish4Loans work?
If you need money in a hurry, Fish4Loans may be able to help. Unlike regular personal loans, which can take a long time to clear, Fish4Loans fast cash loans take just one to three days to transfer into your account, depending on your bank.
Good credit is not a requirement in order to be eligible for a Fish4Loans short-term loan. Bad credit applicants and customers with outstanding debts may still be able to qualify, depending on their situation. If you receive Centrelink payments, you may also still be eligible, provided that Centrelink does not make up more than 50% of your income.
Features of a Fish4Loans small loan
The following features apply to these loans:
- Small loan amounts. Existing Fish4Loans customers can apply for up to $1,500. New customers can apply for up to $800.
- Apply online. Filling out an application form only takes a few minutes and can be done fully online.
- Fast funding. If approved, you will receive your funds within one to three days.
- Loan term. Borrowers will be allocated a repayment date upon loan approval. Generally, this is a month from your application date (minimum 16 days).
- Good credit not required. Applicants for Fish4Loans fast cash loans are not required to have a good credit history.
- Centrelink applicants may be eligible. If you are employed and receive Centrelink payments, you may still qualify for a loan. This is only if less than 50% of your gross income comes from Centrelink and your repayments do not exceed 20% of your gross income.
- No credit check. Fish4Loans does not conduct a credit check on customers for its short-term loans.
How much do Fish4Loans short-term loans cost?
How much a fast cash loan from Fish4Loans will cost may depend on your financial situation and your income. That being said, as this is a payday loan product, Fish4Loans is likely to charge the maximum amount as permitted by the ASIC. This includes the following:
- Establishment fee. 20% of borrowed amount.
- Monthly fees. 4% of what you borrowed, paid monthly.
Additional costs, such as late payment or dishonour fees, may also apply.
How you can apply
To apply for a Fish4Loans fast cash loan, click "Go to site" and submit an online application. In order to be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 18 or over
- Be employed (if you receive Centrelink payments, this must make up less than 50% of your income)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Remember, if you are considering a short-term loan, it's important to compare your options prior to submitting an application.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
Robert John Dougherty
April 10, 2023
Can I get a loan with bad credit it’s still unpaid
Sarah Megginson Finder
April 17, 2023
Your eligibility to get a loan depends on a number of things, including your income, job security, current debt level and credit score.
It’s a good idea to check your credit score (you can do this for free using the Finder app (https://www.finder.com.au/app) on your phone. This will help you see if you outstanding debts on your credit profile, as these can make it harder to get a loan.
The best way to improve your changes of getting a loan is by repairing your credit score and building good credit, by paying existing bills and debts on time where possible.
Hope this helps!
Show more Show less