Rejoice, vino lovers. Save money on your top quality wines with our First Vintage coupon codes. We'll drink to that.
First Vintage is a fairly new company having been established in 2011. However, this has not stopped it from becoming one of the most sought after wine sellers in Australia. The online store has all wine varieties you have ever heard of and these range from pinot noir, sauvignon blanc, shiraz, chardonnay and others. The wines are sourced from the wine regions of Adelaide Hills, Padthaway, Mount Gambier and others. Customer service is guaranteed with all purchases made from First Vintage with free returns provided.
You can save on your purchase with First Vintage by signing up for their exclusive offers or using their promo codes.
First Vintage coupon codes and discount vouchers for December 2016
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for First Vintage right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
Top items from First Vintage
How do I use my First Vintage coupon code?
- Select the promo code you are going to use on the First Vintage website then browse through the category of wines.
- Peruse through the different types of category.
- Select whether you want the bottle or case and add to cart.
- Use your promo code at this point and click on ‘apply’ to get your discount. Click on ‘checkout’.
- Provide your name and address and delivery instructions in the personal and billing information section.
- In the next stage select your payment method and provide payment information.
- Finalise payment and confirm your order.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from First Vintage and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of First Vintage
- First Vintage has excellent wine selections. These include: shiraz, pinot noir, pinot gris, semillon, sauvignon blanc, cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay and others.
- The store guarantees a safe payment environment and customers can make payments using major credit cards such as MasterCard and Visa.
- Customer service provided by First Vintage is top notch and they in fact offer their customers 100% customer satisfaction. Return shipping is free and customers can receive a full refund or store credit.
- The wines are produced by some of the leading wine producers in the region. These include: Trentham Estate, Bunnamagoo Estate, Moppity Vineyards, Koonara, Patritti and others.
- First Vintage has a club where customers can learn the art of selecting wine, wine shows and more.
- Customers can access discounts and exclusive offers by simply signing up to the mailing group.
- Shipping rates apply for orders that costs less than $240.
Shipping guide for First Vintage
First Vintage offers shipping on all orders that costs above $240. Orders less than $240 will have to pay a shipping rate of $9 for each wie case with a maximum of 12 wine bottles. The company mostly uses FastWay as its preferred courier but, they may use Australia Post with P. O. Box addresses.
FastWay do not need to obtain a signature with the delivery. However, if you do request for a signature on delivery and you are unavailable to collect your order, the courier will leave behind a calling card which you can use to call to organise for delivery.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for First Vintage
If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it. However, First Vintage reserves the right to deny your request if they believe that you are abusing the return policy. Their 100% satisfaction guarantee policy is reserved only for genuine cases. Customers will not pay a cent for return shipping and in return you will receive a full refund or store credit.
Customers have a time period of 12 months from the purchase date to return their purchase and the company will process and apply the refund within 7 days. All returns must bear their original package and box to be accepted.
About First Vintage and its history
First Vintage is one of most renowned sellers of wine in Australia. The founder and CEO Ben Malouf has great experience with the wine and food industry having run his own and gourmet food stores. Established in 2011, the store’s aim was to give everyone a chance to appreciate a customised wine service. They have not let go of their mission as the company still holds wine tasting session and has a wine club that is quite vibrant.
Of course, selling wine is at the top of their list and their variety is highly impressive. They have wines of all occasions and tastes, at affordable prices.